Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Design Wall

The Quilter's Exchange group met Saturday, during our retreat, to trade our bags once again.

 These are the blocks made so far for this member.


 I made this one.

I am so far behind on the 365 Challenge. I print each block's directions the day it is posted.
I have set a goal for myself to finish 2 blocks a day until I get caught up.
Yesterday I cut fabrics for the next 6 blocks.


I have a busy time coming up. I will be working on a quilt for someone for a Christmas gift for his wife. He wants their barn, orchard and children depicted in a king-size quilt. I have a quilt to quilt for one of my quilt group friends, another for the mother of a friend, a king-size T-shirt quilt to piece and quilt (the shirts are cut and fused), 3 T-shirt quilts to make for the grandchildren of a friend (again, for Christmas gifts).

And, I received this in the mail yesterday. It will be hard to not work on this. The fabrics are beautiful! A friend suggested I use this as a reward for working on the other projects -finish part of a project, work on this one a bit.


I ordered it from http://www.craftsy.com/supplies/search?query=Compass%20Roses

No comments: