Monday, July 18, 2016

I Took a Little Trip...

This past week I took a little trip with my quilty friends to Shipshewana, IN to see the Heritage Trail Quilt Gardens. The weather was perfect, the friendship was nice and the gardens were beautiful. Here are just a few.




And, there were murals...






I have all but one of my fair entries ready.
I got the berries sewn on a 12" quilt block.


I am 3/4 of the way completely finished with the quilting on Hawaiian Star.



Entries can be delivered Wednesday evening and Thursday morning. Judging starts Thursday at 9:30.
The heat indices are suppose to get into the triple digits this week. Great.

We had a storm with 5" of rain last night and now have water standing in the yard and ditches. And, my husband reports that it is not going down very fast. The sump pump has not stopped running since early this morning. We needed rain, but not that much at one time.




And, my poor lilac bush.

To see what other quilters are working on go to Judy's blog.


No comments: