Monday, August 24, 2015

Design Wall Monday

To see what others are working on go to Judy's blog here.

I ran out of Snowman Gathering charms and had to order more so that project in on hold until those arrive. This is how far I got before I ran out. I need to do 5 more rows.


I am just working on Friendship Rings now. There are 3 blocks in the above photo.


I have 13 of Block 1 made. 15 more to go. I have 1 of Block 2 made.

I also received this fun game as a gift. I got my son to play with me for a while over the weekend.



2 comments:

Churn Dash said...

The friendship ring blocks are so graphic and bold. I love how two blocks combined make a quilt have lots of movement.

What is the name of the game?

Helen

Rhonda said...

I, too, like how two different blocks can put a whole new spin on quilts. Great job!!!