Thursday, July 12, 2012

From This.... to...

Started with this...
Little Twister 5 inch blocks

and ended up with this...

Little Twister






Back
I was in a local quilt shop and saw their samples using the Little Twister ruler. I really liked them so I got the ruler. This quilt uses fabric all from my stash. I didn't purchase anything for this.
Quilting close-up - Used Funky Feathers Groovy Board
This quilt measures 43 X 45 inches. I used 132 five inch squares. I alternated light and dark. The scrappy border is made with the pieces leftover from cutting the pieces with the Twister ruler. I added the blue inner and outer border. The backing is a white on white heart print.
I think this would make a great baby quilt... or table topper... or wall quilt.





2 comments:

♪♪Melody♪♪ and Puddin said...

Very, very nice. Love the borders and the coloration is wonderful

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Looks GREAT!! I like how you used the lighter colors to set them apart - ;))