Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Retreat

 Last week was a three-day retreat for my quilt group.

I love seeing all the wonderful quilts that are being made. I only got photos of a few projects in progress.

Pumpkins!
She decided to cut one square from each of her batiks. She didn't even cut into half of her collection!
Scrappy!
Beautiful!
Patriotic.
Superheroes. This one is mine and will be donated to the local foster care program.
This one is also mine - We the People.
Now I need to get busy and get it quilted.

Around my yard - 
This morning's sunrise.
A bumble bee snoozing on a sunflower.
That same sunflower with the corn behind it and the cloudy sky.
Beautiful Hibiscus.

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Three day retreat - what FUN!! Your group has some beautiful quilts in the works! Love your flowers - especially the hibiscus - ;))