Thursday, August 3, 2023

Fixed!

I think that fixed it!

Thanks for the suggestion.

You know who you are :)

The Hibiscus is bloooming.

And, there are many more buds that will open soon.

My mom sent a transplant home with me when I visited recently.

I think hers are a lighter pink color. I don't think it will bloom this year, though. The day after I planted it something dug around it. It wasn't dug up out of the ground though, but I still made a 'cage' for it from a tomato cage and chicken wire. Not the prettiest, but at least it's protected. It is getting new leaves.

And, since I seem to have this Blogger thing figured out here is a photo showing the backing fabric of Dinner Plate Dahlia.

Happy quilting!


1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I'm so glad you got the Blogger thing figured out! Your hibiscus is so pretty - that is one of my favorite flowers - I hope your new one does well. LOVE the backing for your Dinner Plate Dahlia - ;))