Friday, December 18, 2020

Every day a little progress

 is being made.

Monday looked like this.
Wednesday looked like this.


Yesterday looked like this.

Wonder what today will look like.

I am still trying to practice patience.

Our internet has been great, ok, not good off and on the last few days. It suddenly drops to nothing, then comes back. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. That makes it difficult to watch Youtube videos, Netflix, on-line cattle auctions (that's Husband). Ii spent 45 minutes on hold this morning waiting to talk to a tech person. They told me they show nothing on their end and I have to call when it is happening. Grr. Patience.

I am waiting for the mail to be delivered. The carrier is really late today. She's a lovely person and I know it isn't her fault. Post offices are backed up everywhere. Informed Delivery tells me I should be getting a package today and I want to meet her at the mailbox so she doesn't have to get out of her vehicle. I have laundry in the dryer but I figure as soon as I go to the basement to take care of it she'll come. (As I was typing this she pulled in my drive. Got a package, but not the one I expected.) Patience.

Nothing I am expecting is urgent. Everything I had ordered for Christmas gifts has been delivered so I feel very lucky. 

Husband's phone decided to not work right this morning and he couldn't figure it out. Turns out turning it off and back on fixed whatever the problem was. Patience.

My local PBS station has decided to change its broadcast schedule. I had my day sort of planned around that. They were showing crafting/quilting/sewing shows in the afternoon which worked great for me. I do the 'chores' in the morning then sew in the afternoon while watching those shows. Now it is cooking/food shows. One show is on twice. The exact same episode.  I'm still sewing then, but I miss the shows I was watching. Patience.

Stay safe.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Patience - too bad they can't bottle that - I could use some, too! I am really enjoying watching Crimson Poppy come together - day by day - bit by bit - progress of any kind is still progress - ;))