Monday, December 21, 2020

Design Wall Monday

To see what other quilters have on their design walls go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

I am still working on Crimson Poppy.

Saturday my wall looked like this.

Today it looks like this. The sun ducked under a little while ago so the top part is too dark and hard to see. Sorry.

You can see on the table I have started the next unit. I think I am over halfway finished with piecing. The units are getting bigger and have more pieces now so they will take longer to sew. None of the units are sewn to each other yet. This is pieced in quadrants to avoid Y seams, which will be nice. 

The weather has gotten colder and windier. It was sunny this morning, but that has changed in the last hour. I guess that is fitting for the first day of winter. I am looking forward to spring.

Covid cases have increased greatly in my area recently. People refuse to wear masks as people are dying. I am choosing to wear a mask when in public. I am choosing to stay at home as much as possible. 

Stay safe.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Your Crimson Poppy is coming along nicely - I really enjoy watching your progress. BOB thinks that some people don't realize that their actions - to not wear a mask in public - affect others and are being selfish. I don't understand why there is a debate on the issue at all - wear a dang mask - it's not that hard - ;))