Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A day late...

... this was suppose to post yesterday for Design Wall Monday, here, on Judy's page. But, once again, I was having computer/internet connection issues. I have decided this problem is mostly due to where I live. I think I live in an area that just does not have good service. We have used several different providers through the years. People that live in this area have the same problems we do. I just find it frustrating to have to pay for a service that doesn't deliver well.

My connection was so slow yesterday that I could not get photos to post to my page. I decided to save my page and wait until today to finish it. I couldn't even do that.

Anyway, here is what I have been working on for my county fair entries.
6 inch Quilt Block ...



This pattern is part of the 365 Challenge.

Tea Towels, set of three...


I had seen this fabric earlier this year and thought it was so cute. I like the cheerful colors and that it could be used all winter, not just at Christmas time.



I haven't decided yet if I will keep these or use them for gifting.

No comments: