Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring Break... Almost Over

Here is how I am finishing up the last few days of my Spring Break...

Yesterday was the monthly meeting of the Quilter's Exchange group. We looked at blocks so far and exchanged bags.

I like to finish my block for the exchange right away. That way is is finished, you know, just in case.


This member is using black and gray prints and one white-on-white print. My husband really likes this one. I may have to make a black/gray/white quilt.

I am cutting the next 3 blocks for the Civil War Sampler.


There are several of us in the group working on this block. It is always fun to see the blocks and how different they look using different fabrics.

I was able to give the picnic quilt to my quilt member that pieced it. She was pleased with it and I hope the recipient will be as well.

We are spending a quiet Easter day at home, and will visit my mother-in-law at the nursing home this afternoon, just like every Sunday.

Tomorrow, we plan to go the farm auction house sort-of nearby. The upside of that for me is that there is a fabric store downtown. Hubby drops my off, goes and unloads at the auction building and then comes back to get me. Works perfectly!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter day.

No comments: