Monday, March 17, 2014

I hate...

I hate bras.
I hate buying them.
I have to try them on every time to find one that sort of fits.
I hate the price of a good bra. It just seems like so much for not much fabric.
I know, I know there is more to a good bra than it appears, but I still hate the cost. How much fabric or yarn could I buy with that money! :)
 
the study found that four in five women wear these
 
I hate wearing them.
I never seem to be able to find a really good fit.
I have all the problems pictured in the image above.
Bulges where there shouldn't be.
The back band slides up, or cuts in, and is just painful sometimes.
I know I need to lose some weight and this cold winter weather has made my skin dry and that doesn't help.
The straps slip down. I really hate that!
 

... use a door knob hanger or clothes drying rack to hang dry your bras
 
I hate washing them.
I wash mine in a mesh lingerie bag. I hook the back straps closed.
They still come unhooked and get hooked in the mesh and twisted and tangled up. What a mess.
 

12.jpg
 
I hang them up to dry.
That takes time and I always seem to be out of clean ones
before the washed ones are dry.
And, no, that is not me in the image above, but that is how I hang my bras to dry.
 
At home I sometimes go without, but that would not be appropriate at my job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree x 10 ba-zillion.