Thursday, March 20, 2014

What I am working on today...


I am on Spring Break this week and had plans to do so many things. Ha, what was I thinking. I never get most of the things get to most of the things on my list.

In July Bonnie Hunter posted her Summer 2013 Leader & Ender Challenge. I have lots of scraps that I feel guilty about so I decided to play along. I worked on it here and there- cutting a little, then sewing a little. I like to have all the pieced cut for a project so this week I decided to cut all the pieces. I want the quilt to finish around 85x95 so I need 224 blocks. I have been cutting, off and on, for 4 days! I have about 200 more 2 1/2" light squares to cut. Then I need to mark the light triangles for the HST units.

BH Summer 2013 L&E - cutting

BH Summer 2013L&E - more cutting

BH Summer 2013 L&E on the design wall
I put some of the blocks up on the design wall to see how it looked. I am pretty happy with it. Hopefully I will be able to quilt it this summer.

I did get some fabric shopping done this week.

So I hope to get borders on this baby quilt before Spring Break is over.

 
I am still not able to add pictures to blog posts on Firefox. I am using Internet Explorer and it does some weird things to my blog posts.

No comments: