Monday, March 27, 2023

March 27

To see what other quilters are up to go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

I feel like I don't have much to show this week.

I started loading Jack in the Box last week, but one thing or another has come up and I just haven't gotten to it yet.
The kitties like to 'rearrange' it.

I got the borders on the HST Challenge quilt. I will buy a wide back for it, but everything else came from stash. That purple border is made from leftovers of a wide backing for another quilt.
It has been added to the pile of quilts waiting their turn. 
You can see I will be busy for a good long while getting all these quilted.

I have been working on piecing the sashing units for the Exchange quilt - A Very Coriander Christmas.
And, I got my block pieced.

We will start this exchange at the next retreat which is the second week of April.

I got all the blocks pieced for the Construction Trucks 4-Patch. Here are just a few to see what it will look like.
I will lay it out at retreat so I can get the placement of blocks just right. It should go together pretty quickly.

The cats are having fun looking out the picture window. The bird and rabbit activity have increased which they find very interesting.
Last time I was away from home for the day Skippy laid his paw on my foot for a little while as if to say "You stay home now!"

Stay safe and well.

Happy quilting.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

For "not much to show this week" you have quite a lot. I always enjoy seeing your projects - and your helpers - ;))