Friday, December 16, 2022

Working away...

 ... on several things.

I got to go on a fabric trip to Boline's yesterday with my quilt buddies. We met up with some of the other ladies from our group and had a lovely lunch together. 

I made a few more 365 Challenge blocks.
I also added some more light blues to my stash for this quilt.

I worked on a donation quilt.

The pattern I used - Rick Rack - is a free pattern by Carol Thelan. This link takes you to a YouTube tutorial with a link for the free pattern. Missouri Star also has a YouTube video, but I didn't watch that one.

I had a jelly roll in my stash. The pattern needs two jelly rolls or 40 strips of light and 40 strips of dark which I didn't have so my quilt is smaller. I thought about adding a border to make it bigger. These were my options from the fabric in my stash.
I  decided to not add a border and will use the smiley face fabric for the backing. There is just enough.

I worked on another donation quilt.

This one is made from mostly donated fabrics. The pattern is Tossed Triangles from Quilter's World Autumn 2022 magazine.

 Yesterday I got the backing.

Finally, I had some snuggle time with Hop and Skip. 
Skip loves belly rubs!
Mom, we're bored!
Isn't it time for bed?!

These two sure keep us entertained!

Stay safe and well.

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks for the update - i was wondering what you were up to! LOVE Hop and Skip - SO cute - ;))