Monday, November 7, 2022

November 7

To see what other quilters are up to, go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

I have been to one 2-day sewing retreat, a single-day sew day, and a 3-day retreat in the last month.

I'm continuing to work on the Snowflake quilt.
No photo, but I have 4 rows sewn together and fabrics cut to complete the final two rows.

I got the top into a flimsy for Amish With A Twist Series 2.
It's a big one - 105 inches!

Cut and sewed a quilt that will be donated.

I think a young girl will like this quilt. The fabrics are so cute!

Here are some pics from the 3-day retreat.






I always enjoy seeing what everyone is working on. So much creativity!

Skippy says, 'Next time take me!'
Stay safe and well.
Happy quilting!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! So many pretty quilts! The snowflake one is really going to be special.

Bonnie said...

Ooh nice eye candy. Thanks for sharing so many cool quilts. One is like a pattern I just downloaded and think I'll make one of these days. It's nice to see it in colors different from the pattern. Sounds like you had a lot of fun social sewing.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Sounds like you had FUN! Thanks for sharing all of the eye candy - and Skippy is SO cute!! - ;))

Rebecca Grace said...

That Amish With a Twist is just spectacular! I love the others, too.