Monday, December 26, 2022

Progress

To see what other quilters are up to go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

 I hope everyone had a Christmas day that was just the way you wanted it. 

Mine was quiet, calm, peaceful. 

The weather dictated that we stay home, but that really was fine with us. Things have been stressful around here for quite some time so a day with nothing to do was wonderful.



I finished the stitching on the first Snow Happy Snowman block.

I counted my stash of 1-3/4" HSTs. Some I created, and some were gifted to me by my quilt friends.
 I have more than enough for the HST Scrappy Quilt Sew Along. They will finish at five inches.

Stay safe and well.

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Great progress - and a cute helper! Stay safe and warm - ;))