Monday, September 20, 2021

Rainy Design Wall Monday

 To see what other quilters are up to go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

Husband started harvesting corn on Saturday. It's a rainy day here so that will keep him out of the field.
The rain has stopped for now so he is taking the full wagons to the elevator.

I got all the parts pieced for the Beachcomber Jacket.



It's not going to look exactly like the pattern photo, but I hope Husband likes it anyway. I know I like it. Now it needs to be quilted. I will at least get the backing loaded on the frame today. We are supposed to have scattered thunderstorms for the next two days so I don't know if I want to plug in the longarm.

I finished the bear quilt, but had hardly gotten it out of the dryer when Husband said "Let's deliver it!".
The grandpa of the baby seemed to like it and so did his co-workers. I hope the mother does too. I forgot to get a photo of it finished. 

There are still some hummingbirds hanging around.

They seem to enjoy sitting on the top of the hook. I know they will be moving on soon so I enjoy watching them while I can.

Here are a few more Endangered Species quilts.




I took this photo for my son. He loved watching the Kratt brothers and Zoboomafoo, a children's TV series that featured a mystery animal each episode, when he was young.

Stay safe and well.
Happy quilting!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Your Beachcomber Jacket is going to be SO pretty! And I LOVE those endangered species quilts - the detail on them is amazing - ;))