Monday, August 23, 2021

Foggy Morning

 To see what other quilters are working on go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

I woke up to a very foggy morning. And a lot of spiderwebs.
The wet fog highlighted the webs. Thankfully, because this one is right outside the door. I know it is a little hard to see in the photo, but it is very visible to me. On a normal day, we would not see it and walk right into it! I do think the webs are beautiful with the dewy drops on them. 
The spiders have been very busy. Webs like this are all over my yard and plants.

I was also greeted by this little sunflower right outside the garage door.
Good morning, world!
I tried a little experiment this year. I had a couple of sunflower seeds left over and stuck them in a pot. The pot is not nearly big enough for tall sunflowers, but I just wanted to see what would happen. We have had some hot windy days which has caused a little leaf burn.

Now on to quilty news.
I started quilting this Stash Buster Challenge from 2020 on Saturday and had it bound by Sunday afternoon. 




It's hard to see from the photos but there are a lot of juvenile/novelty prints in this one. It is made from scraps and stash. 


Here are a few more photos from the Endangered Species Exhibit.


Such attention to detail!

Again, the detail is just incredible.

Stay safe and well.

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

The spiderwebs are beautiful - as long as you don't walk into them. Your quilt is a wonderful combination of colors - very Happy! And those Endangered quilts have amazing detail - thanks for sharing - ;))