Monday, March 15, 2021

Design Wall Monday

 Better late than never, right?!

To see what other quilters are up to go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

Yesterday morning we had a beautiful sunrise. This photo does not do it justice at all.
Today we had freezing rain most of the day.


A good day to stay inside and sew! I have six bags finished and am working on one for purple scraps. 

And, they are slowly filling up as I sort through the big bag of scraps looking for the right colors for each bag.

I also finished another set of blocks for the Stash Buster Challenge 2021.

And, I had a couple of long phone chats with Son so I was able to get all the hourglass blocks trimmed up for the Quilt Exchange Mystery my group is doing.


Stay safe and well.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Your plan seems to be working! Your bags are a nice and colorful way to sort scraps - you can tell at a glance which bag you want - and the "storage" is pretty - ;))