Sunday, December 16, 2018

Under My Needle

I haven't like doing much of anything lately. Frustrations with school and FIL are putting a damper on my creativity, I guess.

Anyway, today I am working on Bowl Buddies. 


This one is still in progress, but I will finish it today. My son and GF are hosting a Christmas Potluck party on Saturday. They have asked everyone to bring a small ($5) gift to exchange. I am not sure, but I think we may be playing a game with the gifts. I am not sure if we will even be able to go, depends on what the weather decides to do that day. And then I thought I wouldn't take a gift and not participate in whatever is planned for that. Then I remembered that my son had asked for more Bowl Buddies for themselves so whole I was cutting theirs I cut one more that can can be used as a gift. I had purchased several bowls a while back to go with the Bowl Buddies. I have a black one that will work well with this one.

My son likes nature and animals so he is getting one with horses on one side and barn siding print on the other.


GF loves - LOVES - cows so she is getting a one with a cow print on one side and the other side is a print that has ...moo...moo...moo.... on it.


We also picked up a small step stool for them, well it's more for her. She is a shorty and complains about not being able to reach things on high shelves or cabinets. They other gifts were delivered last weekend when we installed the ramp since we aren't sure if we will make to their party this weekend.

That's it. Not much going on here.

No comments: