Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry,


Happy Christmas to you!

My Christmas decorating is minimal. 
Just this fiber optic tree and 
a couple of light-up decorations. 
When it gets dark they all look very festive.

Also, notice that one of the geraniums is blooming! Again! And, they both are growing new leaves. This is the first time I have brought geraniums in for the winter and am delighted to see the blooms. I find winter sad and depressing so I am thankful for these blooms.

I have been busy knitting mini 
stockings for my quilt friends. 


We usually get together for dinner before Christmas, but this year that didn't work out. So we will gather sometime after Christmas. 

I also have been working on my sewing corner.


I got the design wall up and my husband and I put a shelf up above it yesterday. A place for two little sewing machines and some other sewing related decorations.


Then I hung a 'bulletin board' to the right. I found I was wanting a place to pin up useful instructions and other things. I am sure I will fill it up quickly.

Today I am working on my block for the Quilt Exchange.


The blocks that have been made so far.


The fabric I selected from her bag.
Her fabrics are lovely. 
She will have a beautiful quilt when finished.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Merry Christmas, Cindy! Your sewing corner is coming together nicely - ;))