Monday, April 11, 2016

Design Wall Monday

It is dreary, rainy day here today. It has been that way all week along with some very strong winds. Yesterday we had snow showers. I am really looking forward to some normal sunny spring days.

Kindergarten students do not do well with inside recess.

I am showing the last of the photos from letter Qq week. They did have fun and love what their finished quilt blocks look like when all put together. There weren't enough blocks to make another complete row so I made a pillow!


Here are a couple students playing Quilt Bingo. They missed it the day we all played. The other students are playing regular math bingo with numbers 0-20.



 BINGO!

This is on my frame, but since it is such a dreary day the pics aren't the best.



This is for a friend in my Quilter's Exchange group. She is also my husbands godmother and the one responsible for getting my to join the group. They were just finishing up a paper piecing exchange when I joined. This is the quilt she made from that exchange. I am almost finished quilting so hopefully I can get a full picture of the quilt soon.

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

I don't believe any elementary students does well with inside recess. Your pictures are very pleasing to an old school teacher.