Monday, July 22, 2013

Design Wall Monday

To see what others are doing,visit Judy here.

My design wall looks the same as last week...

Mostly because it was fair week. I entered 3 quilts.


This, Cosmic Jewels, got a blue 1st place ribbon. I quilted it with a spiral design.


This one got a red 2nd place ribbon. I quilted it with an all-over leaf design.


This baby quilt got a white 3rd place ribbon.

I was pretty happy with that. :)

Today was filled with a therapy appointment this morning for my mother-in-law, picking up my quilts from the fair, and a dentist appointment this afternoon.

I have been working on an embroidered label for a quilt and knitting.

I need to get another quilt on the frame and another one started.

I have cut some pieces for Bonnie Hunter's Summer 2013 Split 9-Patch Leader and Ender challenge.

You can see that here.

2 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Wow, congrats on all your prices for your beautiful quilts! Have fun with the split 9-patch.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your County Fair ribbons!! Adding to your collection, I see - ;))