Friday, October 5, 2012

On My Needles

On my needles is this....


I finished the sleeves and am ready to finish the body. I put the body on waste yarn so I could work on the sleeves. When I bought this yarn I really liked it. I still like the way it feels, not so crazy about the way it looks in the sleeves. I also think I am not crazy about the white in the yarn. I wish it was just shades of blue.
Anyway, I will finish it. I will probably wear it more as a jacket that I take on and off throughout the day than as a sweater that is left on all day.

Iced Cardigan in Sensations Rainbow Classic Blue

BLT Scarf in Caron Simply Soft Sunset
I also had on and now off the needles this scarf. It worked up quickly, which i wanted. I haven't worn it yet. It has cooled off here so I will being wearing it before too long.

Both of these projects can be found at Ravelry.

No comments: