Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday


There are other kinds of love besides romantic love - love between family, friends, pets, for example. I hope your day is full of love.

I'm doing a little quilting. 

I decided to follow the seam lines of the pieced squares. The quilting lines don't always go through the intersections of the borders, but they are more evenly spaced and I think that is a more pleasing look.

I finished the binding on the Quilter's Exchange Mystery quilt.



I used a yellowish-green to dark green variegated thread to quilt it.
I didn't have enough of the border fabric to do the binding so I made a two-fabric binding. You can find several tutorials by searching online.
As you can see it is a cloudy windy day. And, cold!

The rest of my time is spent with this little guy.

This is the 3rd day he was in the house.
Here he is today. He's growing and looking so much healthier. He still limps on his front leg, but he runs, plays and scampers up chairs and legs!


 I think he is making himself right at home! He sure is entertaining!

Stay safe and well.

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

loulee said...

Fantastic finish.
What a pretty kitty.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

The mystery quilt is an interesting design and VERY pretty! The kitten is adorable - ;))