Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Something needs to change...

...when you have more days that bring you close to tears than not. And, they are not happy tears. They are tears of frustration, stress, sadness. This kindergarten class is beyond challenging. I am not yet sure what that change will be, but I don't want to do this anymore. It doesn't help that it feels like there is not enough communication or support from my immediate supervisor. From what I am hearing throughout the building most of the other staff feel the same way. Usually by this time in the school year things are starting to settle down. This year that isn't happening.

A bright spot in my days is the geraniums that are still blooming.


I got a Paperwhite Narcissus a few weekends ago. It started to fall over so I had to tie it up to the mantle.


The bulb has sent up 3 stalks. So far two of them have blooms on them, with one opened and one not.


I saw this on Facebook this evening.
Good to know. I have some books loaded on my phone that I read during my lunch break. 

No automatic alt text available.























I can't imagine what my days would be like without reading! I certainly do not feel like sewing.

Over the weekend I did a little crocheting. On of my quilt friends asked if I could make some spool pin doilies for her and her sister. I looked for crochet thread but could only find white. I had some finger weight yarn so I decided to try that.


She thought they turned out fine and suggested that the other ladies in our group with Featherweights might like one. Guess I need to make one in each color!

No comments: