Friday, November 30, 2018

End of the Week

and end of the month. The days seem to go by so slowly, but also quickly, if that makes sense. While I am going through them the days seem to last forever. But, I can't believe it is the end of November already.

A bit of fog this morning for my area of the country.


That is the house a half mile down the road. We usually can see it well, not this morning. We were suppose to get freezing rain through the night, but it doesn't look too bad outside. My husband, my weather reporter, has left to do morning chores at his fathers. He is usually back before I leave for work to give me a report on the road conditions, but today he is weaning calves and will most likely not be back before I leave. Guess I will go a few minutes earlier than normal so I can go slow if needed.

Last night I started a new knitting project.

The pattern can be found at Little Cotton Rabbits. Scroll down to find the Mini Christmas Stockings.


There are some other really cute patterns for tiny things you might enjoy.


The yarn I am using is Bonbons from Lion and NAKO Rekor mini.

These are the yarns I also use to make mini hats, sweaters and mittens. I purchased them in packages of 10-12 mini skeins. I like the variety of colors included and some have a little sparkle.




1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I agree - the days seem to go by slowly - but the weeks and months go quickly. Those Mini Christmas Stockings are SO cute! - ;))