Saturday, June 24, 2017

Finished and Started


This is finished.
It was made by a friend from a 5 yard bundle from  

They have great fabrics and prices. They do a great job of putting together 5 yard bundles of coordinating  fabrics and give you free patterns that the owner has designed that work well for the bundles. Backing and binding is separate.
They are friendly and helpful. Go visit it you get a chance.






This is started.
Made by another of my quilt friends. It is lap size and in batiks - my favorite!
The colors are beautiful.


I also finished this 12 inch block that will be a fair entry.
It is hard to see the colors, but the print is a lovely dusty purple color with just a hint of 
silver sparkle outlining the feathery plumes.


I have also been working on reorganizing my stuff, as I mentioned in my last post. 
I decided I needed to make a list of where I put everything since every time I do this 
I forget or cannot find where I put things. Ha!

Before - messy!


After - much better!




It is a beautiful day here, not to hot, a little breezy and the sun is shining.
I hope to get outside to work in my flower beds, but right now I need to quilt.

No comments: