Monday, August 9, 2010

Design Wall Monday...
These pics are of the back of the quilt in my last post. I thought it turned out pretty good!



This week I have been working on this quilt. The pattern came in the mail and is called Scrappy Friendship.
The idea is that you trade light and dark squares with your friends. I just used what I had in may stash. I added extra rows of white square in between the zigzags because I plan to applique a floral vine in the white space. I have not bought anything for this quilt so far; it has all come from my stash. I also have enough to make another quilt without the extra white squares and applique.

5 comments:

Diane said...

the quilting looks great!

Vicki H. said...

I am in a swap like that,too. I don't get the exchanged squares until Oct. I have a ton of ideas on how to put them together.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I like the zig zags!
glen

kwiltnkats said...

Is the list of UFOs on your website the ones you have to finish OR are they finishes? I love it when I can use my stash for projects. What a fun swap!

Cindy Quilts said...

The list of UFOs are unfinished, sadly! I am working on them and probably can cross off some of them. I haven't updated the list since I made it.