Wednesday, November 7, 2018

What I Have Been Up To

Today (Sunday) is a cool, windy, rainy day and I have a cold. I was really hoping it was just sinus issues due to the weather change, but, no, it is definitely a cold. I am feeling worse and the day goes on.

Edit: It took me so long to write the above statement that now it is Monday. It started out rough as far as the cold goes, but I feel better this evening.

We have had some days with extreme wind...


It's hard to see my little banner because the wind was blowing so hard.

My quilt group held their retreat the last weekend in October. The exchange also falls during that time. Lots of sewing happened. (I blocked out faces since I didn't know if these ladies would want to be on my blog!)


I worked on a couple of UFOs.


In A Pickle - I thought all the units were pieced. Turns out I am missing two sashing units. I wondered why I had so many extra pieces! Also, I need to add the black piping/flange to the side triangle units. I will be re-arranging some of the units to distribute colors and fabrics better.


This top is together now and ready for borders. I don't like to cut borders at retreat. There just doesn't seem to be enough room and I only take my smaller mat and 12 inch ruler.

I got my empty corner filled with my sewing set up. From this...


... to this. It's a little tight, but this set-up allows me to be in the same room with Husband, watching TV and talking together.

Now I have an empty corner where all this stuff used to be for Husband to fill with his Farm Office.



I don't expect anything to happen with this until probably January which is when the table will be cleaned off in readiness for tax preparation. I am not pushing for it to happen until he is ready.

No comments: