Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday

Go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts to see Design Wall Monday postings by other quilters.

On my wall is still the quilt using charm packs I got at MSQC. I incorrectly identified this charm pack as Hello My Name Is. It is actually called My ABC Book.  Anyway, I keep working away at it stitching a few blocks at a time and have a few more blocks finished.



I also quilted another baby quilt this week.


Here is a close up.


This is the two that I have finished so far.
Two more that are cross-stitch and one pieced flannel one to go.

Sadly, my sewing time will become very limited beginning tomorrow. Two Teacher Institute days before students arrive on Thursday. I am not ready. This summer has not been a typical summer for me. I had lots of plans, but ended up with no motivation to do any of them. I always have a list that I know I will never complete, but I got nothing done on my list this year.
I AM looking forward to meeting all the new Kindergarten students. There will be some staff changes this year. I am hoping they are positive changes. There will be new playground equipment also. Yay!
So, here is to a new school year and new friends.

No comments: