Monday, April 21, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I had Friday and today off work for Easter break. Yay!
 
Yes, I know 2013 is over, but I am still working on it.
 
 
 
I have started putting rows together. So far, so good!
 
On the quilting frame I have Twisted Batiks.
 
 
 
I have one row quilted. I had planned to get this quilted this weekend, but...
my son is home for the weekend. He has a different time table than my husband and I. He likes to stay up late and sleep in. So I haven't been quilting since the frame is near his room and would wake him up. So I worked on Bonnie's challenge instead.
 
I am also working on Old Crow.
My husband really liked this pattern, but I didn't have any reproduction fabrics
in my stash. I am adding fabrics as I find them, a little at a time.
In order to not have duplicates I made this little thing to carry with me.
 
 
I've seen products like this for sale recently,
but I had all the items on hand so I made one.
 

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

What a great idea!! Please tell us how you made it - ;))