Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Long Time

I know I haven't posted in a long time. Hard to find the time. But, now summer vacation has started. I have added my list of UFOs on the left. I WILL be adding to this since there are many more that I cannot remember at the moment. This list does not include the many around-the-house things I need to do, like paint the inside of the bathroom cabinet, paint the living room, etc. I will be posting more photos soon. I have them in my camera, it just takes me so long to remember how to get them from the camera to this page that I haven't done it for a while. Maybe now that I have more time during the day I can get some posted.
My yard is blooming. I have wiglia - plain and varigated, irises, poppies, tulips (done) and much more to come.
Happy quilting

No comments: