Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday

 More 365 Challenge blocks.
Two 3 inch blocks. 


And, I have the next 10 cut.
Now, I am only 1 YEAR and 3 weeks behind. 
(The cut pieces are in backwards order in the bag.)


I seem to like working in miniature. Must be the challenge of it that I enjoy.
This is a tiny sweater Christmas tree ornament. I plan to enter it in the fair. 


On my quilting frame is a quilt for a friend. I am almost finished with the quilting of it. And, since it has taken me so long to finish I am going to go ahead and do the binding for her. I have quilted several other quilts for her and she always asks me if I did the binding, although she never wants me to when I ask at the time she gives me the quilt for quilting.


I used Bauhaus Petite from R & S Designs.


We have gotten too much rain over the last few days.
 While this may cause some replanting to be done and slow down the mowing and baling of hay I am thankful that we did not get the damaging winds and hail that some areas around us did.
All the fields in our area look like this, or worse.


My sister-in-law sent me home with some big plants and I found out quickly that 
they needed to be put into larger pots.
Peace Lily before ... see how droopy it was. This happened every day.


After ... much better!


I also got my railing planter planted.
Before ...
 


 After ...


 That one petunia looks pretty sad. It will get replaced with a better looking one.

While I was working outside that day this beautiful butterfly hung around the whole time.




No comments: