Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday

To see what other quilters are up to go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

Coral Reef is progressing. I have all three E units pieced. Yesterday I started removing the papers and piecing them into one unit.

E Units


It is breezy, but sunny here after a few days of sprinkles and light rain off and on for several days. I am enjoying the sun. The breeze, more like gusty wind, not so much. I am also enjoying the green growing things that are starting to pop up around the yard.

Pink Tulips

Light Yellow Daffodils

Muscari

Lily of the Valley


I have a hanging plant hook outside the window by my sewing corner that I hang a hummingbird feeder from. Haven't seen any hummingbirds, but this fellow kept peeking in at me. 

I noticed this rabbit in the front bed yesterday. I could tell it was up to something. After she* left I went out to see what she was up to. There is a small hole dug in there among the plants. I am wondering if she is digging a nest.
* I am assuming this rabbit is a she based on what appears to be a nesting hole and it is mating season.

Husband and I received our first covid vaccine Saturday. Both of us experienced a little soreness in our arm at the injection site, but feel fine other than that.

Stay safe and well.

No comments: