Monday, February 17, 2020

Design Wall Monday

To see what other quilters are up to go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

I worked on more 365 Challenge blocks.
These are the blocks for May 21 - 31.

I have mentioned that I started this in 2016 and am very far behind. I do check daily to see if there are blocks that are different or new since then. This year there was a bonus block for February 14th.

The pieces for these quilt blocks are TINY!
And, just because I was curious and I hate to 'waste' fabric, I decided to stitch a few bonus triangles from one of the blocks.
And, because I am not totally insane I decided NOT to make any more of these.

Today I will be catching up on some other things that I have been putting off because they just aren't as much fun as sewing but still need to be done. Tomorrow will be a fun outing day with my quilty friends. Sew Day is coming up on Thursday so I will get a whole day with my projects and friends. 

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Great blocks with a fun mix of colors. Those HST's are tiny!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Nice blocks! And I like your tiny HST - something that small is fun to do every once in a while - but I agree - it would be totally insane to make a large quilt with those - I wonder how long it would take - LOL - ;))