Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Now It's a Bed

It's made and has a quilt on it.


My son usually isn't too impressed with my quilts but he once told me this quilt is 'cool' so now it is on his bed.


I also got new curtains. This room gets morning sun so I wanted to protect the fabric from possibly damaging sunlight. I got curtains that are light blocking as well as a little insulating. I don't expect to be in that room every day once school is back in session and will keep those curtains closed most of the time. I need to get some kind of tiebacks as they did not come with the panels.

Around my yard this morning...


...the Hibiscus has a bloom.


 There is a bud about to open on the other side.


These poppies and zinnias are so colorful and bright. A nice way to start the day.

Design Wall Mondays and  
What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to 
finish '18 in 2018'.  Check them out.

No comments: