Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday and Happy Thought

Sunday is almost over. 
It is snowing again. We are expecting 1 - 3" according to Accuweather.com.
Another source on Facebook predicts 3-6". 
I don't like either one.
I am happy to have tomorrow off from work.

My Happy Thought is that I am thankful to be finished quilting this quilt.
It is on my list of 18 in 2018.
The next two pictures show the front and the back.



 One taken with the flash, one without.

Now, go back and look at the first picture.
Notice anything? Towards the bottom in the middle?
I could NOT get it straight!
This quilt came to me kind of wonky, with seams coming apart. 
I tried my best, but I am not happy with it.

See what other quilters are up to at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.
What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to finish '18 in 2018'. Check it out.

2 comments:

dq said...

Yay! This is a lovely finish!

Lynette said...

Cindy, as I'm browsing for a January recap, I'm surprised I didn't leave a comment here! I know I visited when you first posted. You did a great job with a wonky top. I actually don't see the crookedness you mention.