Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Oopsy and Happy Thought

I loaded one of the baby quilts yesterday, made one pass, 
 
 
 and advanced it to find this...
 

Oops!
The seam is coming unsewn for some reason. I will fix it and continue on. 
The picture above shows the correct colors of this quilt. The second picture is much too orange. 
It was taken early this morning before day light.
 
My happy thought:
Today was the first day back to school after the Christmas break. 
Most of the students showed wonderful behavior! 
Considering their behavior before break, knowing that routines would be very different over 
the two week break, the super moon that happened right before we came back to school 
and the weather we have been experiencing I really didn't have high expectations. What a great surprise to see them fall right back into the routine and participate fully in the lessons and activities.
 
 
See what other quilters are up to at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.
What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to finish '18 in 2018'. Check it out.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oopsy - I know the feeling. I had one on a baby quilt and didn't notice it until I had finished the binding - so I covered it with a machine-appliqued "heart". Love your Happy Thought - ;))